How to make Mary's Cheesecake by chef Michele display in allrecipes website
- 2 1/2 cups cracker crumbs.
- 1/4 cup white sugar.
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened.
- 226 grams cream cheese, softened.
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar.
- 7 eggs.
- 473 ml. heavy cream.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened margarine, cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar until well blended.
- Press mixture into a 9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat one and half cups of white sugar with cream cheese until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, flour, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat together, and then pour into cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Pour filling into prepared cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 65 minutes.
- Turn off oven, and cool cake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Prop door open and cool in oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate for as long as possible before serving.
Recipes, Desserts, Cakes , Cheesecake, New York Cheesecake,